This is intended to be humorous, not a personal attack on anyone.
Any and all similarities to real people are purely coincidental, and unintentional.
- While standing in line on launch day, you notice the store set up a complementary
child care center.
- All of the sudden, a popular game series spawns stuffed dolls and children's
- The only time you see ads on TV (for your console and its games) is when
you surf past the cartoon channel.
- A highly anticipated game is promoted in conjunction with Pampers.
- You get hand cramps from manipulating the controller.
- You fight with your infants for console time.
- You wait months, even years between adult-oriented releases.
- You'd believe Dr. Suess wrote the story-line of your games.
- Your game gets slime; their game gets blood.
- You have to crouch down on your knees in stores to look at games, peripherals,
- You patiently wait in line for your turn to try the latest demo and notice
you're the only adult.
- Your state enters a class action suit against the console's manufacturer
for addicting children to games.
you got a chuckle or two,