This is intended to be humorous, not a personal attack on anyone.
Any and all similarities to real people are purely coincidental, and unintentional.
- You thought Sony invented home consoles and videogames.
- The seven console games you own are straight out of EGM's "Best of..."
- Buying an import game/console seems foreign and ridiculous to you.
- Your main criteria for selecting a console are popularity, sales, and
- You believe a console's maximum performance (on paper) will be realized
in a game you can buy.
- You didn't buy a console on launch day. Instead, you cracked under the
peer pressure of being the only loser without one.
- It takes titles, licenses, and ad campaigns to hype you for a new release.
- You can't imagine how anyone could spend time and money on anything but
the #1 selling console.
- You can't name your top ten development teams and games they're known
- You think Sega went out of business at least once every other year.
- You find out a game is available for purchase by seeing a magazine ad
or TV commercial.
- You think Dreamcast is a supped up Nintendo 64.
- You spend most of your time watching "Matrix" on PSX2.
- You think Nintendo's claim to fame is a line of stuffed dolls at Toys
- One of your favorite sources of videogame information is the guy (with
a chiseled permanent smile) that sold you a six month subscription to Game
you got a chuckle or two,