This is intended to be humorous, not a personal attack on anyone.
Any and all similarities to real people are purely coincidental, and unintentional.
- You thought you were cool on November 17th, 2006, when you bid $2,000.00
on eBay for a Playstation 3 -- and won!
- Your girlfriend's Christmas wish was to receive a Wii Nunchuck, because
she thought it would help your sex life.
- You actually bought a Japanese Playstation 3 in addition to waiting in
line for the US model.
- Some night you realized that Playstation 3 had one decent exclusive game
- You thought cell processor technology was supposed to grow you a real
- You stood in line at Best Buy for 3 days for a PS3, only to find out
they moved the line in the last hour.
- You realized the mass media stopped drinking the Sony-juice.
- You think Nintendo will repeat their online support for GameCube on the
- You paid a shitload of money to acquire ex-Nintendo developer, Rare.
- You hope to wake up and it will still be February 2001, and Sega never
killed the Dreamcast.
- You can only find insert ads for Nintendo's Wii console in children's
books. Coupons for Wii games in diaper packs is the kicker.
- You thought Phantasy Star Universe would be mostly perfect compared to
- You spend most of your time watching "Matrix" Blu-ray on Playstation
- You hoped Nintendo would be vanquished from the console market.
- After all this time, you still inform yourself about games from the guy
(with a chiseled permanent smile) that sold you a six month subscription
to Game Informer.
you got a chuckle or two,